Friday, November 26, 2010

Lets slow down,...

Latest statistics shows that average walking speed of an urban human has gone up by more than 50% in last 15 years. Though I am not sure of this statistics, I can tell one thing for sure, we are now walking fast, faster than ever. There can be only one reason; it’s the thought that someone else is moving faster and it’s the urge to beat him makes you tighten your belts to the extreme.

But I am confused; my mind flies between believing that to achieve success one has to be competitive and should fight for success. The other thought is there is nothing called success, it is just a perception, if success was something that worthy why should all have the same end?

And the last thing you think, before you die, wont be your success stories but a sincere attempt to take air or forget pain.

Why hurry when there is nothing to worry,....

No comments: