Saturday, January 2, 2010

Changing thoughts

When i was small i had three options to select from right wrong and dont-know. But when I grew up, i added one more option to it, 'both'. Right or wrong came closer and in many cases both were just one and only the same. Most of those are person specific or situation specific and culturally influenced. Why is it so!!, I was searching for an answer but couldn’t find a perfect one owing to the generation I am part of,. I born in the early 80’s was forced to believe in many facts and truths that my mom told. Though it was the end of an era of forced teaching, where parents force your decisions in favor of their own thoughts and deeds to achieve something that they couldn’t through their children, still we had little choices. But I was lucky to see the near death of such a system of parenting at least in my family. And I am one among those lucky/unlucky to face that. I am not against this completely the main reason is there are something’s which you have to just copy or do as what your family do, because after all it makes others understand in which social group you belong.

To be continued,........

No comments: