It may be critical to think that am still unable to make a clear idea about what i want to do in my life, its not completely true ,I had an idea but that idea was changing like it want to emphasis the same old adage 'the only thing that doesnt change is change'
Each and everyday put its share of change in my life, in my ideas ,in my views. Walking over time looking for an answer what i had done and what i have to do..its really confusing,
Till i have joined for my first job i had never felt that i didnt enjoy any moment in my life, but now i am really doubtful about my next chapter a doubt which has never come to my mind in the past,
I am now trying to sort out what is my mind's priorities...... and I got an answer and it is.......just.....dont think about wat to think...thats it
No comments:
Post a Comment